Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Sister, Sister"


I'm Back, no worries!!! I probably had the 2 worst nights in my entire life over the weekend. I had the world's worst tooth ache and slept a total of 4 hours both nights. It was absolutely miserable. I finally got to see a dentist and I had to get a root canal!!! AWFUL... The worst thing is that I have to pay for it all out of my own pocket. (Please let me know if you'd like to help me pay for it haha). Last night, I had a great night of sleep and let's just hope it lasts for a little while longer. I hope you liked the last blog about my brothers and I plan on continuing this blog long term, so again, if there's any way I can make it better or if you have suggestions, let me know.

The 2 beautiful women in the picture above are my sisters Tasha (left) and Tanya (right). To be honest and to keep things simple, they're GREAT! haha... I will talk a little about my oldest sister Tasha first. Tasha runs more than anyone I've ever met. I remember one time when there was a Thunderstorm outside, Tasha decided to run through it. I don't quite understand but the girl is a dedicated runner and I applaud her for that. I had a recent conversation with Tasha about marriage and relationships. Since we are both single, (well her sort of haha) It was a good coversation and I got a little in sight as to what she thinks about those topics compared to how I feel. I didnt't even plan to mention this and it kind of just popped into my head. When we lived in Preston as children, we played a game of hide and seek. Tasha told me to hide in her closet in this little space in which I had to climb to get to. Well no one seemed to find me and as I was getting down, a nail cut me on my knee and I started gushing blood (YES, gushing blood). My sisters came to my rescue soon after. I still have the scar on my knee to this day. Thanks sis, the hiding spot was great haha. My sister is an avid Steeler fan. Hell, she even goes to all the pre-season games. Once again, that's dedication! Like the rest of the family, she enjoys facebook and the occasional Myspace. Tasha is someone that likes to stay busy and try new things. She always asks me to go out with her on the weekends but that's really not my thing but for Tone's 21st birthday, the entire family was out. I know that night made her happy and I'm sure (90% promise Tash, haha) that I'll be going out with her again sometime. I always know my sister Tasha is looking out for my best interests and is always curious as to how I'm doing personally. That's greatly appreciated Tash, trust me!


My sister Tanya is who I will be talking about next. Tanya is the proud mother of 2 little boys (Isaiah and Giovanni). These boys are truly amazing and I'm sure happy she had them haha. I also want to let everyone who doesn't already know that she is pregnant again and is due in Late May, early June. :) :) I'm so excited for her and our entire family. Like I told her, I have this feeling that it's going to be a girl (Baby Laila, YES, she is stealing the name I want to name my little girl when I have one! Grrrrrr). Tanya and I have a pretty close relationship. I think it's because we were in High School together. She was a senior when I was a freshman. I was a nervous 9th grader but my sister always was there when I needed her. She would always leave "Good Luck" notes or letters in my locker before every game (when I was home recently, I found a few of them. :p )When it comes to girls, she has always been the one that I go to first. She seems to have the information and advice that works perfectly for me all the time. Both of my sisters are great at keeping me motivated no matter how bad the situation is. That's a quality that I admire about the 2 of them. Tanya is an AMAZING mother. I'm extremely proud of the way she's handled everything that has happened recently and I truly see so many great things for her and the boys. When I last looked at Tanya's facebook profile, I seen her favorite quote. It is "THAT WHICH DOES NOT KILL ME, WILL ONLY MAKE ME STRONGER". I'm with you sis, we all are with you! 14 as 1! ps. When you have your daughter, make sure you let everyone know that I'm the one who named all your children!


Basically, my sisters are both special and unique in their own way. I pray that one day they find themselves that special someone. They deserve it but trust me, there will be a HUGE process or interviews by my brothers and I before we allow them into our family! haha ;)

As I wrote this blog, I found myself smiling the entire time. I guess that's just what my sister's do to me. I miss and love you both. See ya soon!!


Off I go I guess, possibly going to see 'Zombieland' tonight with a few of my teammates. I will let you know if it's any good or not. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment