Friday, October 16, 2009

Never Ending Thoughts..

why do i continue to lay here wit you on my mind

the thought of even seeing you makes me blind

my nose is blown wide open from the scent of your perfume

these are the types of fumes i need to make me bloom

tell me whats on your mind so i know what your thinking

i wanna be able to look at you and know without you speaking

tear my heart apart and fill it with your love

so that im perfect for you like when you put on a glove

like the sun in the day, and the moon at night

look at me and let me be that shinning light

your voice is so angelic and soothing as the wind

please be my number 1 love and we will always win

promise to not leave me because i truly need you

embedded in my soul like you are my only tattoo

free like a bird, and higher than a kite

we could fly together as one into the moonlight

share my dreams with you and hope you ride me

becoming stronger than ever, like the roots of a tree

i wanna set you free like as a bird and you do as you please

just remember that i constantly pray for you while im on my knees



This was written by my man L.V Ware, who I mentioned before in a previous post. It's extremely deep and I understand where he is coming from without a doubt. Him and I seem to be in the same exact "FUNK". We aren't the type of people to be negative and I'm just looking forward to all the GOOD things and positives that will come out of our separate situations. I need to smile more, laugh more, and be thankful that I'm in the situation I'm in. I sure hope it's soon!!! He's right, we have to get back to that SmD state of mind.


Until next time...


Ad


ps. I started to read Joe Gibbs book, 'Game Plan for Life'. Let's see where this takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment