Thursday, September 8, 2011

#TeamLayla




The newest member of the DiMichele Family is my beautiful niece Layla. If you remember my past posts, I did a little description of each of my nieces and nephews and Layla wasn't born at the time so I'll do hers now.!! Hmmmm, where to start with this little princess? To be quite honest with you all, she SHOULD most definitely be a model of some sort. No BS either! I don't care what kind of model she will be but SOME COMPANY is MISSING OUT! Just look at the picture I posted, or the pics I have on FB/TWITTER! She's quite the little girl! Layla is a girl that will brighten up your day in an instant! I can't believe how happy she makes me....its ridiculous lol! She is quite the learner for her age (sorry, Layla is 16 months now) and as my little brother Nico just said to me, "She's a healthy young lad." Nico is strange ! lol.. She is a fan of Dora the Explorer/Sesame street/bubble guppies/and Mikey mouse clubhouse..She loves her some Minnie Mouse! My older sister Tasha BUYS Layla everything! lol.. She must have 30 pairs of shoes.. She has quite the wardrobe, always looking just right! She loves Gold fish! (she is big on saying the word FISHYYYYYYYYYY), you will have to hear it to understand just how cute it is. This little girl eats every kind of food there is and I kind of designated myself as the "Layla feeder". In my phone, I have over 500 pictures of her! She is extremely photogenic! I think she knows what she's doing too lol.. I'm so curious as to how she will sound when she starts talking..?? That's one thing I am always wondering when I hold her haha. HOPE SHE doesn't sound like a MAN! jk jk, I'll love her all the same even if she does end up having a deep deep deep manly voice! Layla is a unique little girl who blessed our family at the PERFECT TIME! Thank you Tanya (sister/Layla's Mom) for bringing her into this world!!! She is the perfect little rascal to compliment Isaiah/Ava/Giovanni/Nino! Those 5 together = PURE WILDNESS ..... Nico is rushing me to get off the computer so I will go for now. Hope you liked the little piece on Layla and you will be seeing more and more of her soon!!! S_m_D SO MANY DREAMS

Adam...

2 comments:

  1. So sweeet. Adam you are definately a father figure and an amazing role model. I love how close you are with her. She loves her uncle adam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete