Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm back...

What's goin on everyone??..

I haven't been on here in over 2 years and almost forgot my name/password/etc!! Luckily for me, my boy LV gave me the blogspot.com website and I found it!!.. Always could count on him! My brother Alex text me today and asked me to give him a link to the blog and that's the only reason I got back on here.. I just re read a few of my older posts and I had a blast with this and I'm glad to get back into it!! Let's see, what have I been up too?? I'll have to fill you in on everything that's been going on with me/my family/friends/football here in the next few posts!! Some things are progressing while others are at a stand still but I'm still plugging away!.. Have to really remember to take things one day at a time and continue to attack each day... I have to do this.!! We all have to attack n live each day as if it were our last! How could we not do that? Just picture if we knew we had only one year left in our lives, how different would it be from the way we are living now?? Crazy right?..

This weekend I'm in one of my best friends weddings!!! I can't wait to share their special day with them and the rest of our friends.. My buddies name is Mike Yost (we simply call him by his last name).. Yost and I have been friends since, well , since I was about 7 or 8 years old.. That's a long time ladies and gentlemen..lol.. Mike is as easy going as they come.. He is one of them guys who just goes about his business, and does what he needs to do to be successful and he won't stop until he reaches his goals! I admire that about him.. Yost is also secretly one of the funnier people I know.. He's always got jokes and remembers EVERYTHING as if it were yesterday! He definitely knows how to get under people's skin but at the same time means NO harm at all lol.. I think that is what we call the "Napoleon" complex!! Right??? Lol..i know he can't wait for this wedding to get here! 5 of us just went today to pick up our tuxes for Saturday, and we will be some good lookin fellas at that wedding!! Lol. My other good friend Speez is the best man in the wedding and he's about as nervous as they come about his speech he has to give! I heard most of it and it's going to be quite the speech! I'm sure he will do fine and everyone will enjoy it! My 2 friends Speez and Jeff are also in the wedding.. You could basically call us the "Wolfpack" lol.. We are all getting older/moving on with our lives but we still have that friendship/brotherhood that will never be broken!! Most people can't say that and I'm lucky enough to be one of them!..I'll be sure to post some pics from the weekend so u could see how things turned out!!! I can't wait.!! Haven't been in/to a wedding in a while and this one is sure to be a success!!. Ps. Speez and I beat Jeff and Yost 5 games to NONE in 2 on 2 basketball last week! Had to throw that one in there for y'all! Lol .. But imma get going, I'll be sure to talk more about my journey/Kalee (Yosts fiancée) / my family on the next post!!!

Remember to REMOVE ALL DOUBTS from your life!!


AD

2 comments: